Schedule a Test Now
At DUVAL, We Offer Strep-A Test in Jacksonville, Florida
A rapid strep test involves swabbing the throat and running a test on the swab. The test quickly shows if group A strep is causing the illness. If the test is positive, doctors can prescribe antibiotics. If the test is negative, but a doctor still suspects strep throat, then the doctor can take a throat culture swab.
- The cost of the test is $35.95.
- The test results will take15 minutes to be completed.
- We do not accept insurance for the Covid-19 test
Under 3 easy steps
- Call us ahead or Book your appointment
- Drive to our location and get tested.
- Get your results in 30 minutes via email