At DUVAL, We Offer Rapid Antigen COVID Test In Jacksonville, Florida
Duval Pharmacy is the leader in the COVID Testing space! Every test is analyzed by a licensed pharmacist, who is well studied and equipped to answer your questions. We are neighbors who care about your health, your time, and stopping the spread of COVID-19. For your local convenience, Covid Testing Service is available as a walk-in, from 9 am to 5 pm Monday through Friday, and 10 am to 1 pm on Saturday.
Under 3 easy steps
- Call us ahead or Book your appointment
- Drive to our location and get tested.
- Get your results in 30 minutes via email
Before You Arrive At To Store:You can pre-register thru the “Schedule a Test Now” button. If you have COVID-related symptoms, Upon arrival for COVID testing, you will need a few things. Please remember to follow all instructions provided to make this a safe visit to your community DUVAL Pharmacy.
- Go to our drive-thru window to perform the test.
- If you are going to wait for your results then go back to our front parking area.
- Typically the results take 20 to 30 Minutes for Rapid Antigen Test
- You’ll get your result via email.
- Utilizes a 1″ nasal swab
- The patient may submit paperwork to an insurance company
- You may be reimbursed (Duval Pharmacy won’t be responsible for any denial claims)
- Results within 15-20 minutes, onsite
- AKA Antigen Diagnostic Test
Symptoms that could indicate a life-threatening emergency include:
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Chest or upper abdominal pain or pressure
- Sudden dizziness, weakness, or fainting
- A sudden change to vision or difficulty speaking
- Confusion, a sudden change in your mental status
- Sudden or severe pain
- Uncontrolled bleeding
- Severe vomiting or diarrhea
Severe COVID-19 symptoms to watch for include:
- Shortness of breath while at rest
- Dry cough, fever, and breathing getting more difficult
- Significant or worrisome cough that is getting worse
- Confusion or sudden change in mental status
- Chest pain
- Low oxygen levels
- Extreme sleepiness or inability to wake
- Blue face or lips